Are you unsure whether you can claim for personal injury on behalf of your child?


If you child has suffered as a result of a slip,trip or fall, a road traffic accident or other incident we can help you.


What can I claim for:-


  • Pain, Suffering and loss of amenity (loss of amenity - The term "loss of amenity" is the legal term used to describe the impact of the injury on the Claimant's enjoyment of life).
  • Loss of earnings
  • Associated medical and nursing costs.
  • Special equipment needed to carry out daily activities
  • Costs involved if it is necessary to adapt your home due to the injuries/illness.
  • Expenses incurred


Accidents involving children are a specialist area of personal injury law.  Our team have in excess of 40 years experience in dealing with Child Injury Compensation Claims.


We’re here for you. Please don’t hesitate, call us now for a FREE initial assessment of your child’s claim 0333 009 5262

Book a Free Callback

Simply fill in the brief form below and one of our Personal Injury Specialists will give you a call back shortly. It won't cost you a penny!

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

First Legal Solicitors Ltd. Authorised and regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No 634939

Registered in England and Wales No 10381298

Contact Us

Amber House, Green Lane, Old Swan, Liverpool, L13 7GD


0333 009 5262